Who we are?
To be the most preferred Accounting and Business Consultant firm for all business owners in the East Rand and Nationally.
RKH Accounting’s mission is to assist all business owners, from start-up to corporate with accounting services as well as business advice. (No business or problems is too big or too small for us to solve.)
RKH Accounting is a team of committed, professional and reliable individuals, committed to a high level of integrity and confidentiality towards our clients and all services. Our team strives to deliver the highest quality services to our clients.
We provide a comprehensive start to finish service, for all business owners’ needs, from processing accounting data to analysing financial statements to enable clients to grow their businesses. In RKH Accounting you will always find more than just an accountant, you will also have a Business Consultant and Financial Manager, actively involved in your business in an advisory capacity, helping you make those tough decisions.
At RKH Accounting we give you confidence and assurance in your financial results to assist you to make informed business decisions. We give you the knowledge to turn your losses into profits and growth.
At RKH Accounting we are committed to the following:
• Exceeding our customer’s expectations in all areas of business activities.
• Providing the best solutions to meet our customers’ requirements and needs.
• Transparency and honesty in all business relationships.
• Providing customers with the latest technical innovations and support.
• Providing our customers with comprehensive management solutions.
• Providing the highest quality of service timeously.
• Ensuring continuous updates on legislation and implementation thereof.
How we work
• We do things the ethical way because it’s the only way.
• We do everything with integrity, honesty and trust.
• We treat every client, prospect, vendor and associate as a hard-working human being who wants to feel appreciated.
• We show up when we say we’ll show up.
• We are always looking ahead, reading ahead, thinking ahead.
• We commit ourselves to continuous training and development.
• We always meet our deadlines
What we believe
• That big ideas don’t happen without hard work and an open mind.
• That the chain of respect is more important than the chain of command.
• In giving people the benefit of the doubt.
• In giving people chances.
• That the smartest ideas can come from the dumbest questions.
• In counting our blessings.
• That being different is more than OK.
• That all work and no play never works.
How we act
• We say hello in the hallways.
• We all make the coffee.
• We are helpful and kind.
• We are not afraid of change.
• We love learning.
• We encourage laughter, but never at someone’s expense.
• We know that some rules cannot be broken; the rest are negotiable.
• We answer the phone by the third ring.
• We get back to people.
• We learn rapidly and eagerly
• We are broadly knowledgeable about business, technology, and entertainment.
• We never hesitate to suggest a better way of doing things.
• We are always friendly, courteous and openhearted.